Saturday, January 16, 2010

My surgeon

is the best. I went for my last appointment with him for final photos and x-rays. When he comes in the room he looks at me and goes "OH! You got your braces stolen! You have to be careful who you hang out with, they'll steal your braces!" Then he told me how great I looked and what a huge change it was and that when I look in the mirror now I need to just forget what I saw before. THEN he started re-enacting how his cat would get scared of it's reflection looking in the mirror. He was acting it out. He's funny. In the next room over was a patient that was also there for her final appointment. He said the same thing about stealing the braces, lol. So if anyone is in the orlando area and are looking to have surgery, see Dr. Michael Langan. He is just the most awesomest. :-)

3 comments:

  1. That is great that you found such a great surgeon. Good to hear from you. And glad to hear everything is going okay. :)
    Love adn Support Always, Makay

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so great to have a good Dr.! I loved my oral surgeon too! He was funny and always followed up with me. I never have had a Dr. text me, was so encouraging!

    My ortho actually referred me to him but they didn't take my insurance.

    So glad to hear you are doing so well! I can't wait to post that my braces have been "stolen" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, if you've got a good joke you might as well stick with it. I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete