Sunday, January 24, 2010

So the past couple of weeks have been pretty rough for me...My schedule is so full and I never have time off. The past few days though, I've had that familiar "before surgery pain" in my left jaw joint. I hadn't had much pain from that side since surgery. I had some surgery pain that kept getting better and better in my right jaw joint, but the familiar pain that caused the severe headaches and migraines had vanished. I don't know what I'll do if this pain stays...I can't take anymore of this. I've been in constant pain since I was 15 that just got worse and worse and I can't take it anymore. I also can't see spending another $2500 on splints when this surgery was supposed to fix my pain. I'm so tired. I don't want to depend on ibuprofen anymore. I'm 25 years old I shouldn't have advanced arthritis in my jaw. I know I'm not supposed to hate anyone but I really do hate the orthodontist that caused me all these problems. pray that it goes away. I can't take this.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Corey,

    I have been looking through your blog and I found it to be an excellent exploration of your orthognathic treatment. It is great when patients decide to blog about their treatment as it demonstrates to others just how beneficial such treatment was, even though it can be a gruelling journey.

    I am writing to you as I feel your followers could benefit from a link to the http://www.cosmeticdentistryguide.co.uk/ which would not only give your followers access to information concerning orthodontic treatment and TMJ disorder but about a whole host of dental treatment.

    The Cosmetic Dentistry Guide is the leading provider of cosmetic dental information online in the UK, and includes a forum as well as an expert answers section, so if you have any questions then feel free to ask.

    Our topics include:

    Orthodontics - http://www.cosmeticdentistryguide.co.uk/orthodontics.html
    TMJ Disorder - http://www.cosmeticdentistryguide.co.uk/tmj.html

    Our homepage is: http://www.cosmeticdentistryguide.co.uk/

    I hope the treatment is not going too rough and that you stick at it.

    Kind regards and keep up the good work with your blog.


    Richard.

    ReplyDelete