Sunday, October 25, 2009

Something I forgot to write about...I'm pretty sure I should probably be a blonde. So, for the first month of brushing my teeth after surgery, I think that I don't feel the toothbrush on my teeth because of the splint or something. I realized last week after poking at all of my gums that they are all completely numb. Who doesn't realize that their entire mouth is numb? WHO?? Also, was poking around my face last night when I felt it. I FELT A SCREW. Right below my eye. Just the left one though, can't feel the right one. isn't that gross? Anyways, i'm hungry...Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. That's too funny. Someone else mentioned being able to feel screws. I'm poking and prodding but no luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll be afraid to even touch my face, let along go in search for screws... So nervous at this point - surgery on 12/16.
    Glad to find your blog and see an amazing results!

    ReplyDelete