Monday, October 12, 2009

startin to see the new me!




Has anyone gone through this surgery struggling with depression already? I know I've read alot that people become depressed after about 6 months if the braces haven't come off by then. here is some new pics and the old one just for comparison purposes. sorry about the weird lighting, I didn't feel like moving the lamp to the other side of the room. my mouth still looks weird from the front, but i still have the big ol splint in there too so we'll see next week what I look like without the splint.




6 comments:

  1. You look hot! Let me know whenever you feel like company. I have a car right now, or if you need out of the house feel free to come over :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU LOOK AMAZING! Hope you are liking the new you!

    I can't say I have been depressed but last week I certainly was up and down emotionally. Very drained. Rested over the weekend and feel a little better today....though I should be sleeping already :)

    Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome! You gotta be happy with that new profile... It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your new profile looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was kind of depressed throughout the process, for a host of different reasons. Actually, the prospect of having surgery was a mood lifter because I knew it meant that I was making progress. I hope that knowing your surgery was a success and that you made it through most of the treatment in one piece will make you feel better soon. As everyone has said, your new profile looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there, you look fantastic! I'm a little confused though...are you feeling depressed?

    ReplyDelete