Thursday, November 26, 2009

So I can eat mostly whatever I want which came in handy today :). I have noticed that I try really hard to chew with my jaw pushed back as far as I can...almost like I'm trying to make it feel like it did when my bite was soo off. when I actually thought about it, I just relax and try to chew with my new bite and it works alot better...does that make any sense at all? In other news, I'm thinking about buying a condo...I'm really excited about it but also not looking forward to the hassle. and how long it takes. We'll see what happens.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!!!

1 comment:

  1. I noticed your area code is 321. Are you from Brevard county FL? I live in Port St. John, had my surgery in Melbourne. I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving, so much to be thankful for this year right?

    ReplyDelete