Monday, November 30, 2009

YEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

I saw my orthodontist today, and guess what??!?!?!?! I get my braces off next week!!!!!!!!!! a whole 4 months ahead of schedule!!!!!!!!! I didn't have any elastics from my ortho after surgery...and only like 2 weeks of them from the surgeon (to keep my bite in the splint). Yeyyy!!! my surgeon must be a miracle worker or something :-D
I did have a minor panic attack as they required the rest of the payment today, but that's ok, it's worth it.
I'm really freaking out about impressions though, I could just see my jaws coming loose when they pull that play doh out of your mouth....how was that for anyone else? you survived impressions 3 mos after surgery?

6 comments:

  1. YES!!!! Congratulations! That is so awesome! I am so jealous ;-) I bet you can't believe it all happened so fast. It's hard to believe that 3 months have gone by since surgery. I was just thinking yesterday, I can't imagine what life will be like after braces...I can't wait for that!

    I'm so happy for you...can't wait to see your pictures! You look amazing already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome news! Congrats!! Can't wait for pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That's so exciting! I can't believe you're getting them off 3 months after surgery, your surgeon must be incredible!
    Good luck with the impressions and the actual braces coming off! I'm looking forward to seeing your after pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! I'm super jealous! I'm thinking my orthodontist is a slow poke. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! That is awesome. FINALLY some good news on these orthoblogs. haha. Usually a post would say... "I found out my braces are going to be on 4 more months at least..." This gives me a little hope that they can come off early, or at least on time. I can't wait to the complete before and after pics! Congrats again. :)
    Love and Support Always, Makay

    ReplyDelete