Tuesday, September 22, 2009

day 8

It hurts. But at least i'm not completely bedridden anymore. I stopped taking the tylenol with codeine last wednesday, I just take ibuprofen every 4 hrs or so and my antibiotic...which i will finish today! yey! The congestion has gotten better but I still have to breathe through my mouth, my nose is still pretty crooked. I actually just got most of my feeling back in my left cheek when I woke up this morning. Speaking of waking up...I probably got about 3 hours of sleep and i'm so tired. The skin on my face has been very dry and peeling..has this been an issue for anyone else? I generally don't have dry skin. Yesterday my rubber band broke, and since I don't see the surgeon until wednesday I asked Chris to call and ask if it's ok to leave the rubber bands off...he said that was fine. without the rubber bands I got to see how wide i could open (maybe 1 finger) and I was actually able to get my baby toothbrush all up inside my mouth! yey! I think I'm gonna try to go for a short walk around the neighborhood tonight...gotta wait for dark though, don't want anyone to see me a-droolin!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Corey! For some reason, I'm not getting automatic updates for your blog (I could have sworn I've been publicly following you). I'm right there with you with the pain. It's been worse for me after a week. Your chin looks fantastic though...I love seeing that kind of transformation. Take care!

    ReplyDelete