Wednesday, September 23, 2009

day 9...stitches out!

Chris has done a wonderful job putting up with my disgustingness and drooling and making me food. thank you and I love you!

here's my tiny stitches!


they were startin to get irritated :-(

I don't think that even once the swelling goes down that i'll be able to close my mouth still but i'm ok with that because it's such a HUGE improvement. He also said that my nose would not completely straighten out but that he did straighten the inside of it? I didn't quite understand..he said i had a deviated septum and that if i want to get it taken care of i have to wait at least six months....uhhh....no more surgery for me thank u. I can already breathe so much better through my nose and alot of swelling still has to go down. Also, still can't move my lips. :-(
Look at that tiny chin! My case must have been super bad...the surgeon always used the words "severe, really bad, really very severe, and severely bad" to describe me...and we got absolutely no fight from the insurance company, they looked at my case and threw me the money lol.


My The CHARLI!!!

Also, in the spirit of before and after pics...a Shihtzu named autumn that I groomed (I think I fixed the ear after I took the picture)


(it wasn't a full haircut or anything but it's a cute dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment