Tuesday, September 29, 2009

hmm

It's kind of funny, I've read alot of blogs where people aren't sure what they think of their new face right away. In every one of those though, I've always thought wow they look so much better now! but I find myself doing the same thing. I mean don't get me wrong, I love my new profile and the fact that my whole front teeth aren't showing...but...It's weird to change this much I guess...I know the swelling is still substantial and I will continue to look different for weeks and even months. It's still weird for my face to be around 6mm shorter though...I feel so chubby looking. I've been compared to a chinese anime cartoon. Plus my skin problems aren't helping...I've felt like i've had a sunburn...my skin is continually peeling. I did go to my grandparents on sunday where I got alot of good reviews though...my aunt said I looked 10 years older (hmmm...I'm only 24 so I seriously hope not), my grandpa looked at me and said, "You look great corey!" Awww...My grandma said she was really happy to see me and that I looked great too :-). My sister laughed at me but that's just what she does...I think tomorrow I'll fix my hair and play with my makeup...I'll take some pictures tomorrow. ok, done complaining. Thanks for listening :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment