Saturday, September 19, 2009

I look like CRAAP

but that's ok, eventually i'll get to post a pretty picture.
I'm starting to get that yellow bruising all over my neck too...and my IV hand :-(
My lovely sisters doing..obviously i don't remember this..

Before the carnage....when i could still wear clothes...

me in all my chubby-cheeked, crack ho glory

I'm hoping my nose will straighten out as the swelling goes down.
Here's my "No chin" picture...

and magically...a chin! (not magically, more like lots of blood and chopping and drugs later...)

Hopefully next time i post pictures i will look presentable...oh well though...

4 comments:

  1. My nose was really crooked after surgery as well, and I was freaking out about it but it went back to normal :) You're looking great - what a freakishly fantastic profile difference! Congrats to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're looking great, corey! hope you start feeling better and better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your profile looks amazing. I bet you are really happy to see such a difference. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you're healing fast! I can get over how much you look like that Jessie in that last pic.

    ReplyDelete